Monday, March 31, 2008

I Should Get Paid For This (part 3)



I seem to get a lot of responses for different products I find helpful in this stage of life for me. So here is one you can get a laugh from too! I actually own one of these, and if you are a friend of mine that is going to have a boy, you will probably recieve one from me as a shower gift, because I love it!

It's called a Wee Block! The picture explains it all!! It's so funny, but extremely useful especially in the newborn phase when anytime air hits the little man parts the fire hose starts spraying! I have one that is called "Capitan Blast Off" They have so many funny ones out there (ladies man, wee wee man, 'lil squirt, whizz kid, jock, etc). I saw on one website it was labeled "the most ridiculous baby product out there". I have to say, I strongly disagree!

3 comments:

aprilbapryll said...

I have one of these -- I've used it exactly one time, and it was after everything else was soaked. But it does look cute on the changing table!

BTW, the Swaddle Me works great, and we picked up another :)

The Future Mrs. Hess said...

having been the au pair for a relatively new born, this definitely would have come in handy...and that kid in the picture looks like silas too!

portorikan said...

Wow!

Just wow.

New meaning for... NM.