Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Couldn't be Happier!

All I have to say is Congratulations to my best friends, Kelly & Clayton Bell, on the birth of their little girl, Caroline Grace!!!!! She was born today at 2pm, 4lbs 4.3oz strong at only 32 weeks!!! She is perfect and everyone is doing well!

This is been such a long road for the Bell's, and they can finally celebrate in the birth of this precious little one! Kelly is now my hero after being on bed rest in the hospital with her head below her feet for 2 months (and weeks at home before that)! It was so worth it for this beautiful child! I couldn't be more overjoyed for them!

My heart leaps for joy when I think about it! After years of physically and emotionally hard times, several miscarriages and a little girl, Grace, being born at only 20 weeks and gracing this world with her life for only a few short hours, over a year ago, the Bell's promise from God is HERE!

It is just such an amazing thing walking out this process with them. They really are my heroes. Their faith and trust in God has ministered to me in ways I cannot express...and to know that now they get to live the promise and dream is so wonderful!

So Praise God, this is a beautiful day!

For pics of Sweet Caroline and more info visit www.claytonbellonline.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!

Whenever you start meal sign up just let us know. We will be happy to make multiple meals for our favorite Bells :)

Love ya!

Kristin

P.S I think you are starting to inspire me to get on the blogging band wagon again :)

Anonymous said...

ok I am blogging once again :)

http://sheffieldfamilyfun.blogspot.com/