Thursday, March 06, 2008

Amy Middleton's Top 10

I'm knocking off David Letterman's top 10 if you didn't catch that. :)
I wanted to give you a little sneak peak into the world of my 2 boys, to kind of accomplish a family update as well as share why I love them so much!



10 fun things about Aiden (2 yrs old):
1. his personality reminds me of me.
2. he truly loves people (I have yet to see him scared of anyone or not like them)
3. he talks with a British accent sometimes (and I didn't coax him!)
4. he never stops (talking, moving, you name it)
5. he loves the Bible (especially page 368)
6. he loves to sing (and hear ME sing!)
7. his favorite hobbies lately are playing with cars, riding his bike, and coloring
8. he loves being outside (and swimming in the summer)
9. he eats his veggies without complaining (unlike his father!)
10. when he will be still enough to give me a hug, it's the best!


10 fun things about Eli (3 months old):
1. he came early so I didn't have to gain as much weight this pregnancy.
2. he is a chunky monkey (15 lbs already, 97th percentile!)
3. he smiles every time Aiden gets in his face
4. he has an amazing ability to projectile poop
5. he sleeps a lot (great on long car rides)
6. he has blue eyes
7. he has started to laugh
8. he is totally different than Aiden (looks and personality) 
9. he looks just like his daddy
10. he snuggles!

7 comments:

portorikan said...

Projectile poop?

Ok that's a new one. Your writings will definitely prepare me for what's in store. OMG!

Anonymous said...

I think that its hilarious that your favorite thing about Aiden is that his personality is like yours. Thats why I love you too.

Kristin Sheffield said...

Aww you have the sweetest boys! i look foward to being a momma!

Amy Middleton said...

ross, it's not because "i love my personality so much" as it is that we have that bond and i know how he thinks. :) just had to clarify that to everyone.

Alison said...

I love your top 10! The boys do look very different! #9 made me laugh!

Sabrina said...

Oh my word, the boys are growing up so fast! It's going to be time for another one before you know it! :-)

Amy Middleton said...

hahaa...veeeeeerry funny Sabrina!