Monday, March 24, 2008

RRR, Ye Matey!


You know they say "never wake a sleep walker". I wonder why? Well, here's my funny story for the day.

When I was younger I used to sleep walk pretty regularly (especially in elementary school for some reason). One scary time my mom found the front door open and I was outside! But there were some funny times.

She caught me one time bending down and touching the ground as I walked down the hall in the middle of the night. She asked me what I was doing and I said "picking flowers". I have no recollection of these events, by the way.

The funniest time had to be when I was walking towards the bathroom one time in the middle of the night and my mom saw me, I was probably about 8 years old. I was walking all funny and all of a sudden I yelled "RRRRR, Ye Matey!" I guess I was dreaming about pirates! :)

I don't think I sleep walk anymore, at least no one has told me I have. 
Do you have any weird sleep habits?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I grind my teeth at night. Not quite as entertaining!

Anonymous said...

Well, I would never know if you sleepwalk cause I go into a deep coma when I sleep. I think your pirate experience was a foreshadowing of you dressing like a pirate for a few months every day in high school. Maybe you should follow up with that story.