Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Should Get Paid For This (Part 2)


 Here is my latest find in infant/toddler products that I love and will never live without again...

Kiddopotamus brand "Bibbity" and "Swaddle Me"

After many tries with different bibs for a Toddler that loves to play with his food, I have discovered the best bib around! (Thanks Janna!) It's flexible, washable, and should last forever! It's a bib that can grow with the kid that doesn't have velcro so it won't wear down. 

The Swaddle was a great product too, especially for a newborn (Thanks Shelby!). He has grown out of the one he has now, and I would love to get the larger one for my oversized chunky monkey of a baby. I never had any type of swaddler for my 1st kid, we just used an oversized receiving blanket, but my #2 can already break out of that thing in 0.2 seconds. This Swaddle Me thing is pretty sweet!

If you're a new mom, or going to be one soon, put these babies on your registry! And if any Kiddopotamus reps out there are reading this...please send me a large! :)
I seriously sound like an info-mercial, huh!

7 comments:

aprilbapryll said...

You know, I have one of those Swaddle Me things and we've never used it -- we always use a blanket. Maybe I'll dig it out for tonight :)

J. Matt said...

when I have kids there is one and only one product that I will need for all these functions:
Duck tape

Eddie Taylor said...

We always called the "Bibbity" the breastplate of cleanliness! It really worked for our three boys(Now 15-13-9). Somedays we would still like to use one...:)

Kristin Sheffield said...

sweet! thanks for the reccomendations :)

Amy Middleton said...

Nice to see you on here Pastor Eddie! I feel ya, sometimes I wish I had one!

Oh, and Matt...why would I think anything else but Duck Tape from you??! hahaa.

Angel said...

The second baby is missing a bow on his head and he is ready to be given away for Christmas!

Kelly Bell said...

Maybe I can borrow the swaddling blanket that is too small. Our cutie pie won't sleep well unless she is snug tight!