Saturday, May 03, 2008

Yeah, We're Related!

I just have to brag on my sister-in-law for a moment. She is coming out with a CD that I know each and every one of you would love! I know many of you loyal blog readers of mine (ha!) read my husband's blog too, but incase you don't here's a link to his recent blog sharing about Shelby, my sis-in-law, and her amazing music abilities. Click here for that: Ross' Blog.

If you want to see her site to hear a sample of her music, click here: Shelby's MySpace

But yeah, I am proud to say we are related... she's one amazing woman and I think she is on the brink of breakthrough in the music industry like she's always dreamed. I encourage you to go and check her out and when she makes it big you can say- I knew her before she was known! 

And I know many of you readers are music reps and big wigs that can sign her, so just make sure I get a shout out of royalties or something like that for introducing you to this star! 

Oh yeah, and my kids call her "Aunt Burnie" so I am putting my two cents in now to what I want her stage name or 1st album to be!

2 comments:

portorikan said...

"Ladies and gentlemen, performing her first single from her debut album, Aunt Burnie, here is Shelby Middleton."

Sabrina said...

Yeah for Shelby!!!