Friday, May 09, 2008

Study: Stay-at-Home Mom Worth Nearly $117,000 a Year

All I gotta say is: That's what I'm talkin' about! :)

View article Here

"Out of 18,000 moms surveyed about their typical week reported working 94.4 hours... If a stay-at-home mom could be compensated in dollars rather than personal satisfaction and unconditional love, she'd rake in a nifty sum of nearly $117,000 a year. A working mom who also juggles an outside job would get $68,405 for her motherly duties."

It'd be nice if the rewards included money...but it's all worth every penny-less, sometimes thank-less moment!

Happy Early Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!!

To my mom- I love you & thank you for being amazing!

2 comments:

portorikan said...

That's crazy.

Moms need to take an extended holiday a few times a year.

Angela said...

I like that paycheck! The hours not so much.
Happy Mother's Day.