Monday, May 05, 2008

Dreaming

Ever have one of those dreams that feels so real your attitude is affected you all day? A few years ago, just after Ross and I got married I had such a dream.

Here was the dream:

Our best friends, Kelly & Clayton had just gotten married a few months before (that was real) and Kelly and I were hanging out in the dream. She was crying and I asked her what happened. She said that Catherine Zeta Jones (yeah, the movie star) had stolen Clayton from her, and he dream cheated. We were both so sad.

The next thing I knew Kelly and I were walking down the street and a limo pulled up and Clayton and Catherine Zeta Jones were in it. She booted Clayton out on the street and at the same time Ross (my hubby) pulled up in his car and got out and jumped in the limo with her! WHAT!?

We were all sitting there like, what is going on? Clayton was standing there with us and we actually started feeling bad for him (yeah, strange, remember this was a dumb dream!). Clayton apologized to Kelly and begged for her to take him back. Then we all got so mad at Ross because he ran off with Catherine Zeta Jones!

Anywho...I woke up in the morning and was steaming mad at Ross but couldn't remember why, at first! haha. I was actually being mean to him and having a bad attitude with him. He finally asked me what the deal was and I realized I had that dream! We had such a good laugh! Now whenever we see her in a movie Ross and I laugh at the dream homewrecker! :)

Ever have a dream so real it affected your entire day?

6 comments:

Kelly Bell said...

HAHA...I totally forgot about that! How dare she mess with our men.

Anonymous said...

I am still emotionally scarred from the beating my wife gave me after I dream cheated on her

Anonymous said...

Why does Ross have to be after my dream ladies?

What a story. Amy tells the best ones...

The Future Mrs. Hess said...

ooh yeah...i used to have nightmares about my wedding...and this was waaaay before dave and i got engaged...but they ended over a year ago when a friend of mine prayed over me :-D crazy stuff...i was definitely beginning to worry over the littlest things when i woke up from one of those dreams...

portorikan said...

I need to come over and drink ya'lls water.

emily said...

i have had a few dreams that affected my whole day. see, if i would have known about your blog before today, we could have talked about these dreams TODAY when i hung out with you!! ha! just kidding.

those kind of dreams wear me out. when i was pregnant with ethan, i had this crazy crazy dream that i was abducted by mexicans on a fruit truck. (skip a lot of details here...) i convinced them to let me work for them while i was held captive, and they said, "we only pay in apples and bananas!" (that quote is now a family joke...) when i was finally released (several dream years later), i went home and found brian asleep. as i looked around the room, things were just as i had left it, including a stack of towels on our dresser. i woke him up, so glad to be home, and he had NO IDEA WHO I WAS. so sad. then i woke up. i remember that whole day at work, i kept thinking, "i'm so glad i'm home!" and then i remembered it was just a dream. haha.

then i had another one on sat. night that was just as bizarre but i woke up right in the middle of the best part. so i don't know how it ended, but i still thought about it all day sunday.

crazy.