Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Goodbye American Idol


American Idol has now come to an end for the 7th Season...how much longer will they go on? I say end it on a high note. But I am just excited that because American Idol comes to an end, my favorite reality show will begin- So You Think You Can Dance! I am not a huge TV watcher, I swear, but I do have a few shows that I enjoy from time to time...and that one is the best! You can't fake it on that show, you gotta be good or you go home (and because I only wish I could be as cool as those dancers).

Back to American Idol....Congrats to David Cook. I think he was a good candidate to win this year. He seems like a nice guy, and I like the fact that he was going to support his brother in the tryouts, but got persuaded to audition by the American Idol staff...and ended up winning! (He stole my idea from when I went with Shelby! HA!) You know the other David is going to make it too though, especially with is teenie-bopper following!


I added his best re-make he did (he was probably the most creative and musically talented). This is the "Billy Jean" song.

3 comments:

J. Matt said...

Is he the dude who sang "billie jean?" That was a ballsy interpretation, whoever did it. That is the only part I ever saw of American Idol, because Olivia made me watch it and she knew I liked the song "billie jean". Seriously, that is the best song.

Amy Middleton said...

Yeah, that's the same guy...I agree it was a good version, and risky! That is when I started liking him the best. I hope he does it on his CD when he makes one.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SYTYCD!!!!

And I'm super excited (obvi) that it's back on.

And I love that you love it too.

Gosh, all this love in the air :)