Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Outraged.

Warning: Do not watch this video unless you want to be outraged.

Disturbing Video

I was watching the news tonight and couldn't believe what I saw. 2 teens were charged with corrupting and endangering a toddler's life by forcing the little girl to smoke a bong of marijuana. You can even hear the teen girl laughing in the background as the baby coughs. What in the world are these people thinking???!!

I watched just a second of the video and my heart absolutely sank. It was so disturbing and broke my heart for the little 18 month old girl. I don't even want to know what else went on in this girls life because the only way the teens got caught was because they pawned their video camera and the pawn shop owner found the video on the camera and turned them in...can you say stupid criminals?

I know this is probably the least of the horrible things that happens to kids all over the world by irresponsible, selfish, foolish people. God have mercy on us, and bring justice for these children!

3 comments:

Beloved said...

wow i was just visiting to leave a comment about Porter and his bunny cravings, but this post is really something. I keep hearing stories that are really disturbing. Lauren's doing a paper on human sex slave trafficking that deal with girls from ages 3-15 and add that with this post is driving me crazy and heartbroken for this world. You're so right; it's outragous to know that there are people out there toying with n torturing innocent children..man, it's terrible.

On a lighter note though, i'll be babysitting!! I can't wait to see you..it seems like i haven't seen you n the kids in such a long time!! I'd love to just chill n just talk :)

portorikan said...

I cannot believe that crap.

Kristin Sheffield said...

That is absolutely aweful. I won't watch the video becuase it bothers me too much. But I cannot believe people do that. But I cannot believe people do that.