Thursday, April 24, 2008

On to the Next Show...

Ok I don't watch too much tv, didn't even get to see the American Idol results show last night...but I just had to say I was bummed that Carly got booted....

I was pretty surprised that up to this point everyone I thought should get booted, did...but last night was the 1st one that didn't seem right. So all that to say, I'm pulling for David Cook now and am just waiting for one of my favorite shows to come on for the summer....So You Think You Can Dance. :)

I'm not the biggest reality show fan, but American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance are my 2. I gotta have some guilty pleasure somehow. I like SYTYCD better because you have to be a real dancer to make it anywhere on that show. If you don't know what you are doing you don't last. I like it because you can't get away with karaoke and a good personality/looks on there, you gotta have skill.

Ok that's enough about TV...i'm done. (with the exception of LOST and the Office, of course)

1 comment:

Alison said...

SYTYCD returns on MAY 22!!!!! http://www.fox.com/dance/