Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

Aiden just sucked down 3 full sippy cups of water in less than 10 minutes. Anyone who knows my husband would say.... Like Father, Like Son. 

I just realized today that Aiden is a lot like me too. He is an actor. He was walking around the house looking for sympathy and hugs for his "head really so hurts" from bumping it (which he didn't). When I was in preschool and elementary school I would totally act. My biggest productions were when I would totally fake being sick, just to stay home to watch the Price is Right. It would work almost every time, especially if I turned on the tears. Man was I good! 

Now I know what to watch for with Aiden! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was there any other show people watched when they were home from school? TPIR must have RULED the ratings...

Flo said...

You should submit your funny motherhood stories here: http://www.inthemotherhood.com/ I think you would enjoy the videos they make of real life stories!

Kristin Sheffield said...

aww...i loved staying home to watch the Price is right! Aiden is such a fun little guy!