Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I know this post is coming late for Father's Day, but it doesn't mean it is worth any less. I just had to give a shout out to all the amazing Father's out there! In this day and age, you stand out and are worthy to be given a day to be honored!

To my Dad (Doge, to the boys)- Happy Father's Day! You are awesome, and I could never thank you enough for being the loving, fun, and perfect dad for me! It was great getting to spend this special day with you!

To my baby's daddy- I wish I submitted you to father of the year... or how bout of the century. I think you are the best. You are the perfect husband and father for me and the boys, and I am thankful for the way you step up and are a real MAN! Thank you for setting the example and raising the bar for our boys.

I am just so blessed to be surrounded but such great men in my life. I know that is getting rare in this day and age, but I hope and pray that begins to change soon, it will make all the difference.

No comments: