Monday, November 23, 2009

Grocery Shopping in the year 2009!

Grocery shopping has gone to a whole new level.... everyone say it with me like Conan O'brien "in the year 2000...9". :)

I thought my boys went crazy over the race car carts at Publix, but after my shopping trip this morning I have to ask.... have we gone too far?

TV SHOPPING CARTS PEOPLE!

That's right. FREE. CAR CARTS. KIDS TV SHOWS. need I say more?

I almost feel like a bad mother putting my boys in there. It's a car cart, with an added bonus, a little LCD flat screen tv inside! You can choose from Dora, Handy Many, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Special Agent OSO, and more! There is even a screen for me that I can flip through recipes, see the latest sales and ads, and control the kids show. Crazy!

RIDICULOUS.

but I use it. :)

3 comments:

snowhite197 said...

LOL! That is awesome and insane.

btw- huge conan o brien fan tho I barely get to watch him anymore. We saw him on our honeymoon!

Jaime said...

that is crazy!! must be something new up in d.c.?? so was that the best grocery shopping trip you've ever been on with kids? haha! my kids would be begging to go with me!

portorikan said...

woah