Saturday, November 21, 2009

Baby Fever!

That's it.... it's official, I have baby fever! I can count on my hand the number of friends, NOT preggo right now.... yeah pretty much everyone is getting pregnant or having babies all around me.... and my boys are turning 2 & 4 in less than a month! UGH!

I cannot wait to have another baby, I love being pregnant and the whole process SO amazing to me, and shows me more of God each time.

But alas.... I must wait, lots going on in our life right now, and finances need to be in a better place before we can focus on that. Be still my heart (and womb!) :) I guess I gotta just keep telling myself {don't give in to peer pressure, don't give in to peer pressure} lol.

3 comments:

april said...

I know what you mean! So many of my friends are pregnant ... I am in the ones that are trying again though, so maybe I'll be added to them soon enough!

snowhite197 said...

I'm not pregnant!!! :D

Also, you could always get a puppy. I'm just sayin'.

bella chung said...

BAHAHAHAHA