Thursday, February 07, 2008

Music Recommendations

I just had to share with you 2 CDs that I cannot stop listening to! They are the Hillsongs United: United We Stand and the Hillsongs United: All of the Above.

So if you haven't heard them yet please go take a sneak peak at iTunes or amazon.com. I encourage you to buy the CDs if you don't have them! They have such powerful words and it just makes it so easy to get in God's presence when you listen to them.

My favorite worship songs right now are:
on the United We Stand CD- From the Inside Out, Came to the Rescue and None but Jesus.
on the All of the Above CD- Lead Me to the Cross and Hosanna

There are some great praise songs on there too that get you all pumped up. :)

What are you listening to lately that you can't stop? Please share!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are some of my fav now too...you should also try Hillsong Live Saviour King! Its pretty amazing as well. I look forward to reading your posted. I've been thinking of starting on up myself. Anywhooo...tell the fam hello! Becca Ross

Anonymous said...

I've been listening to a lot of Fall and Winter by Jon Foreman. Apart from that, thanks to a itunes bday gift card, I experimented with a new band (for me) called the The Bravery, and their last album is pretty good. I'd recommend all three of the above.