Thursday, February 21, 2008

G-L-A-M-OR-OUS

Just sing the Fergie song....

I just did something I have never had to do before in my 2.3 years of motherhood....took a temperature- rectally! AHHHH!!! I am so disturbed now. It took everything in me to do it, I almost couldn't, but is the most accurate way to do it, and the Dr. made me. Our 2 year old, thankfully, never had a fever until he was older so I never had to do it before. The good news is that there is no fever, and our little one didn't seem the least bit phased (I have no idea how!).

Just had to share about the Glamorous life of motherhood.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

WOW! That is so awful! I am not looking forward to that. But yea for no fever!!!

portorikan said...

I feel disturbed and dirty all at the same time. I couldn't do it, I wouldn't even want to try.

BTW, where was Ross?

;)

Anonymous said...

I was cracking up reading this! Wow, thanks for a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! that is crazy...i hope that is not something i have to do. I might call you for instructions...LOL

Kristin