Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Baby Boys

This blog entry is 2 fold....

1. My Baby Boy, Eli, Has OFFICIALLY started walking!!! It was friday night at 7:38pm and my mom and I were in the boy's bedroom reading to them. We weren't even paying attention and as we sat across the room, Eli crawled over to his crib and stood up. He pulled out his puppy stuffed animal and started saying "puppy! puppy!" and walked like 6 steps over to us holding his puppy. My mom and I were so focused on the book we only saw it out of the corner of our eye, but then I realized what was happening and I yelled "HE's WALKING!" and my mom says "OH MY GOSH! I thought I saw that, but it didn't click... " haha. He was so proud! He did it over and over again... and has now kept it up for days! YAY! Only took 16 months! lol

2. For all you wives out there: Ever notice how when your husband gets a cold, or sick in any way, they immediately revert to acting like they are 3 years old? It just amazes me. I know I have heard this same thing from many of my friends. It's so funny to me, and can tend to grate on my nerves, depending on the severity (or lack there of) the sickness. My hubby gets a cough and all of a sudden it's like Zoolander "{cough, cough} I've got the black lung..."

I love my hubby (baby boy #2 in this blog), in sickness and in health... note to self though, when I get sick, I will milk it for all it's worth now too. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I resent that:)