Friday, January 23, 2009

Playing Catch Up on Products I Like


I haven't had a new entry for this label in a while, so here are 2 of my recent favorites:

Skippy came out with a new All Natural Peanut Butter! I LOVE IT! I got hooked on the all natural PB (thanks to Jen) and couldn't bring myself to buy any of the name brands w/ hydrogenated oil and other junk in it anymore. And now that Skippy came out with this one, I have to hold myself back from eating it by the spoonful! I love that it doesn't separate. This one is MMM Good!

And another thing I can't get enough of... Clementine's! If you have never had these small oranges, you GOTTA try them! They are super easy to peel, seedless, always juicy, and just the right serving size! My brother introduced me to them a few years ago and everytime I see them, I have to get them. At Publix lately they have had cratefuls on sale for only $4.99 for a ton of them! Aiden even loves to peel them himself... I think he could eat like 10 a day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, we dig the clementines here. Alanna loves peeling hers herself and it buys me a few more minutes to clear the table. :) However, they give Nora the runs, so we had to back off on them for her. lol

J. Matt said...

You should combine them!

Kristin Sheffield said...

I love both products as well!!