Thursday, September 24, 2009

Theme Park Kids

I have come to realize after being to several theme parks this summer (all of which were awesome hook-ups & super fun!) that we offically have Theme Park Kids.

For some reason, which I am very thankful for, when we go to theme parks with our boys they become different kids. They are happy, they don't cry, they are patient in line, they have never ending energy and appetites! They wake up early and stay up late and don't have to take naps. When does THAT ever happen? Who ARE these kids?

I really understand why they say Disney is a magical place.... I think that's true of all theme parks (so far, I hope I'm not jinks-ing us!). I even said to a friend the other day that I wish I could go every day with the boys, because I guess I'm just not as entertaining and fun at home. :)

If you wanna see Aiden's Disney perspective click here.

No comments: