Thursday, September 10, 2009

DUI???

It's not what you think. I do drive under the influence; not of any substance, but of a 3 year old!!!

My 3 year old is waaaaaaaaay too into cars and racing... it's starting to effect ME! When we drive now it is like he is narrating my passing, speeding, and driving skills, like an announcer at the Daytona 500! It's quite funny, and at first I would just laugh at him. But I am starting to be influenced by it!

For instance, yesterday we drove 4 hrs south to go stay with my parents. He continually would look ahead and see a car and say "Mom, look at that jeep! I know you can pass it, You can do it! Go fast fast fast!" and what do you know? I would set that goal and meet it too. LOL.

It's getting out of hand. When we are at stop lights he says "when the light turns green I want you to GO GO GO and beat that motorcycle!"..... I would ignore it our just laugh it off in the beginning, but I am catching myself actually doing what he says! AHHHH! I must stop. On the good side, he is very encouraging as I drive! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hilarious! thats awesome! i love that!

Natalie said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahah!! looks like Aiden might be a racer... ~_^