Friday, August 21, 2009

The Things I Never Thought I'd Do....

Today was one of them...

you can read Aiden's rendition here: www.smallkidbigstories.wordpress.com or hear my version:

My friend Jessica was over for lunch, we were enjoying our conversation when we were so rudely interrupted by Aiden screaming from the bathroom. He went all my himself (which I'm really enjoying these days), and did both. I was unaware he brought his favorite car, Lightning McQueen with him. He dropped the car in the dirty toilet! Thank God he didn't flush, can't imagine what would have happened. But I had to somehow get him out. Now I'm the hero. WOW.

I think i'll continue this blog topic with future stories, I got a handful of Things I Never Thought I'd Do.... :) Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Kristin Sheffield said...

Hilarious! I can't wait to hear more stories!!