Friday, August 01, 2008

Summertime Memories

What were some of your favorite Summer memories growing up?

Here are a list of a few that came to my head. I like getting fresh ideas for not only myself, but so we can start some traditions with the boys.

- Camping & Tubing down rivers
- Drive In Movies (my brother and I would lay in sleeping bags on top of my parents mini-van) so fun!
- Slumber parties, ALL the time.
- POOL DAYS
- Summer vacations... at least one significant trip a summer (NY, DC, Grand Canyon, Vegas, Smokey Mountains, ATL, Keys, Bahamas, to name a few)
- BBQs all the time
- NO SCHOOL
- Summer Camps (Volleyball, Art, Youth Group, etc)
- Busch Gardens & Adventure Island (we lived near it)
- BEACH DAYS

1 comment:

Kelly Bell said...

Definitely going to the beach and tubing (being pulled by a boat, not down a river, but that is fun too!). I also loved going out on the boat to Anclote Island and Fourth of July memories. And pretty much everything else you said...lol! We lived in the same town, we're going to do the same things!