Saturday, August 02, 2008

Favorite Sporting Event?

What is your favorite sporting events to watch?

I would have to say hands down, the most under-rated, most exciting and most unique is the X games. I LOVE the X games! My favorite would have to definitely be the Winter X Games, but summer X Games is pretty fun too. (It's on right now if you haven't noticed)

One thing I look forward to as my boys get older, is their love for the X Games growing.... One of my goals is to take them to the Winter X Games one day when they are older. I would LOVE if they were actually in the events themselves, but I'll be happy watching with them from the side lines too. :) I have already noticed with Aiden when I flip through the channels on TV if an event from the X games is on, he immediately says "STOP!" Love it!

What's your favorite? College football? Olympics? Gymnastics? Ice Skating? Cheerleading Competitions? Golf? I do appreciate all of those, but none compare with X Games for me. :)

8 comments:

Kelly Bell said...

My top three, in random order, would be gymnastics, college football and dance competitions (hey, they are on ESPN, it counts as a sport!)

Angela said...

My husband and I talked about this very thing last night. We disagreed about the Olympic sports, he likes winter I like summer. He loves football. I enjoy gymnastics.

Anonymous said...

All sports can be fun to watch; the concessions stand makes the difference! Gotta have good food!

Anonymous said...

definately women's gymnastics. in my dreams i am a gymnast.

Sabrina said...

College football all the way!! I CAN'T WAIT for the season to start!! Go GATORS! ;)

portorikan said...

Hmmm... I used to play soccer in high school and was also on the swim team, so I enjoy watching those from time to time when they're on.

of course, if the Noles are playing, I certainly don't mind sitting down in front of the boob tube for some college football action. It's about to start up again.

Anonymous said...

true true the X games are fun. The olympics are cool to watch until they flip to a sport that you don't really want to watch, plus it only comes on once every two years. boo. ice skating is fun for me because i grew up ice skating. but my most favorite to watch is a good tennis match :-)

J. Matt said...

For whatever reason I have been watching baseball this year.