Saturday, September 06, 2008

I Can't Get Enough




Many of you share my love for Chick-fil-a, or atleast know how much my hubby and I love that place. I just can't find anything to complain about with that company (besides too many calories in the milkshake), but worth the flavor!

Anywho... This past Monday (Labor Day) I don't know if you heard, but they had free Chicken Strip Day if you wear a College Logo'd T-Shirt! All you had to do was walk up to the counter or go through the drive thru and if you had a college shirt on they would just hand you a box of their new, bigger 3 pack of Chicken Strips! So we decided to not only go for lunch that day, but we made a trip for Dinner too! haha. 

Not only was that an awesome treat and blessing, but I totally enjoyed my experience there. The Chick-fil-a nearest my house always has a little treat for Babies and Toddlers for free... a little tub of Cheerio's! So that kept my little one happy the whole time. My big kid loves their play area the most. And here's the best part to me- they have little single use Purell hand wipes available for the high chairs and near the play area- what could be better?

Seriously, I have yet to find a fast food chain like this one. Sorry to rub it in for my international friends reading this (or those outside the Southern US for that matter). 

Keep doing what you're doing Chick-fil-a, you got a fan!

3 comments:

Angela said...

It never fails, I crave Chick fil a on Sundays.
My son also has learned we eat there and when we pass one he says eat eat eat.

portorikan said...

Big Chick Fil A fan here but I missed out on the free chicken. I swing by for breakfast if I'm running late for the chicken biscuits and love the regular sandwiches. OMG! The freakin' cookies and creme shake... I might just run get one on a work break thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

That just wasn't nice at all. Nope.