Saturday, February 06, 2010

Never Thought I'd Admit....

...that I miss Florida Weather. There. I said it. :) I grew up in Florida pretty much my whole life. I always thought I'd want to live more up North where I could have all 4 seasons. After being gone for 5 months now, it's true, I miss it!

Don't get me wrong, it is really pretty seeing the leaves change, and to get to play in snow. That is really fun. But the cold is just relentless! I have been used to N. Florida for the past 10 years and it getting pretty cold, then the next day up in the 70's. :) I loved wearing jackets and everything, but now after having to wear jackets and gloves and hats every day since October, I'm over it. lol.

I cannot wait for Spring! I Never thought I'd admit it, but I'm a Florida Girl. I am getting the most out of my time here in DC while I can, and enjoying the almost 30" of snow we got today... but I am now honestly really excited to move back to Florida in the Fall!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i hear you on that! its rough!!! i was so excited to leave that weather and move somewhere more mild, and then the sky dumped a mini blizzard on nashville...over. it. i need to see some flowers!!!