Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The BEST Free Magazine!


If you haven't yet, you must...

Sign up for this FREE magazine! My bff, Kelly, introduced me to it's glory. It's the Kraft Food & Family Magazine. You can sign up for free at www.kraftfoods.com

It is full of recipes and tips for cooking that are all, I mean ALL yummy! Stephanie (my housemate) and I get giddy when we get one in the mail every season! I use recipes in it atleast 2 times a week, minimum... they are just so easy and always taste good!

My disclaimer.... it takes awhile for the initial magazine to arrive after you sign up. So prepare to wait 6-12 months to receive it. But it is WORTH the wait, I promise! :)

p.s. those cupcakes pictured there are to die for.... i ate 4 large ones in one sitting they were so good. no kidding. (regretted it a few hours later though, haha)

3 comments:

Angela said...

I just got my new one today! I have like 4 years of them on my shelf. They are awesome. In fact the mexican lasagna is a staple in this house now.

Anonymous said...

I can't find how to get it free! When I go to the link it wants me to pay 11.95!

Amy Middleton said...

OOOOOOOOOOOH no! I just saw that they JUST changed it... it's not free anymore! I don't know how much longer my free one will last but they are charging for the paper version... i think they will have a free online version you can sign up for when you join their site.

SO SORRY for the false advertising, that literally changed like last week! BOO!